So, Nate thinks it’s funny that I’m going to blog about not blogging. Whateva, brotha!
If you would recall…HERE…I had a lot to do this year. As I have been complaining about for…eh…the last two months… I have a lot to do and the list keeps growing. In addition to the original “list,” I’ve since added being more “frugal aware” and hoping to get some preschool activities down for Ms. Lily in the upcoming weeks and months.
Let us recall “The List” and see how far we have come (Keep in mind, this was supposed to start in December 2009:
1. Simply, start working out at least 5 out of 7 days. No. I’m still as weak and floppy as on December 1, 2009. I’ve worked out about 3 times in 2 months. Today being one of those.
2. Drink more water. Sort of. I have drank more water, but one glass every two or three days doesn’t suffice.
3. Eat less sugar. …right. This one made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!
4. By April 2010, resume training for my second-degree black belt. Still time, but must get with numero uno or Joe Grosso will kick my bumbino! And then I will throw up and feed the cat-titos. 5. Run the CASA 8K on June 12, 2010. Again, see #1 and #4.
6. Spend at least 6 months out of 2010 not pregnant, nursing, and/or both. Not there yet…looking to start this one in April. However, God may have different plans.
7. Spend more time studying scripture. I have done this but see down below.
8. Find a church family. We may be on our way. We have been attending a church for around 2 months and we are currently involved in an inquirers class that should last the next 3 or 4 months. We’ll see.
9. Pray more as a family. We are doing this, but it still needs some work.
10. Spend at least one night a month with my husband without babies. (Not enough, but a start.) I honestly think we may be doing OK on this one.
Now, to why I am going on a hiatus. I have around two slots of time out of my day everyday. One of those time slots is at 5:00 in the morning…which actually makes those times slots one and not two since I have the most comfortable bed in the world at 5AM. I have some pretty big goals that are going to take up the majority of that time. I plan to do a complete reading of the entire Bible over the next 6 months. During this time frame, I thought it would be a good idea to take a break from blogging and complete the reading as well as get myself ready for Tae Kwon Do and the 8K. I believe I may do an update occasionally on this progress but take a break from reading and commenting. I probably will have those days when I just feel like I must write...it's in our blood isn't it?! I feel these other things are a little more important right now. I know since I am in such high demand all the time, you may need to contact me. Find my email on my blogger profile or check me out on Facebook.
I’ll miss reading your blogs. If you have a REALLY good one, one you need some fiery back up on…email me so I can check it out!