I was ecstatic when I won Think by John Piper from Tried By Fire! This is one of my favorite blogs that I am recently following. (And not because I just won a book from her!)
And then, low and behold…our friend Gregg over at Gospel-Driven Disciples awarded Losing Michelle with a Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you, Gregg!
With the acceptance of this award, I must pass the award on to other fellow bloggers. I follow several blogs that would deserve this award…but I think I will send some folks my friend Sarah’s way and give this award to Crumbs Under My Table. Sarah and I met online by speaking out for our faith and found out we live in the same neighborhood! You will find Sarah has a great love for God’s Word when visiting her blog. (You can pick up the award at the bottom of the page, Sarah.)
Another part of the award is that I must share seven things about myself…this should be easy…we all love to talk about ourselves, right?
- I am a creature of habit and routine. On any given Monday-Friday, you will probably find me doing the same thing at the same time most days. (As may or may not be evidenced by some of the following things about me.)
- I am a morning person. It is nearly impossible for me to sit down the first two hours I am awake. This is not in any way caffeine induced, it is all natural.
- My favorite place to be at 6AM is on the road walking or running. Unfortunately, my body thinks when it is pregnant it is a descendant of the slug family. I’m thinking about running home from the hospital.
- My undergraduate degree is in psychology. I think that is hilarious because I don’t believe in what I now consider hog wash. (Sorry, Dr. Pelley…I still love you and you are still my most favorite instructor EVER.)
- When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a Fly Girl when I grew up.
- When I was in college, I scheduled showers and meals. Actually, other than classes and work, most of my day was scheduled in 15 minute increments.
- My husband doesn’t like to cook when I’m in the kitchen. Before he has used something he needs, I have washed and/or put it away.