Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Love Awards

More awards! It's so great to know that someone reads my blog! (Besides my husband and Tony C!) I've received two more awards! I received the Lovely Blog Award from Two Normal Moms, Alley and Lela. They have a great blog and a great way of keeping it real! And then today, much to my delight, I received an I Love Your Blog from Dealightfully Frugal. (Actually, "Deal"ighfully Frugal, but code won't let me use that and link to her url! She has a great blog that offers enlightenment and some tips on great deals.

Now...I have a major cold and am recovering from a splitting-almost-a-migraine-headache AND I have about 962 blogs to read to catch up on...so, I'm not going to give the blogs out to the fifteen or so people. I'm going my own way, I want to give the awards out to some blogs I recently found and enjoy reading. So hear goes....



The Lovely Blog Award and I Love Your Blog Awards go to....





Everyone have a great holiday! Off to be busy, busy, busy!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wilbur said...

Wow, I am HONORED! I'm so excited I got to make my own little "blog awards" section, lol! Have a blessed Thanksgiving. (((HUGS)))

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved awards!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! Another thing to be thankful for :-)